Friday, May 1, 2015

All The Best , a poem written by Travis Alexander

#TravisAlexander's girlfriends ALL describe him as kind, gentle and loving


@ZoeyWatson2014 http://youtu.be/w8o8w5QraIU Linda Ballard -Boss reading the love poem #TravisAlexanderwrote for her


ALL THE BEST by Travis Victor Alexander

"Although we are uncertain as to what you and I will be, I wish you all the best, and through time I guess we`ll see. Although we don`t know what tomorrow brings, of our future we are unaware, I wish you all the best even if tomorrow I am not there. May your life be filled with happiness and may all of your dreams come true. May your heart never be left -- never feel sorrow and may your countenance never be blue."

"May all of your goals be accomplished, in all that you do, you succeed. May your heart never be left wanting and your soul never left in need. May the strength of the Lord be with you, and the holy ghost always be near. May his love burn from within you and radiate to all you hold dear. Why? Because you deserve it. All this and much more too. I wish you all the best, and only all the best will do."

"This is the life that I know you will have. I am certain. I know that you can. This is the life that I pray for me, and so I will finish as I have began. Although we are uncertain as to what you and I will be, I wish you all the best and hope all the best is me."